Total Demolition Solutions possess the knowledge, experience, and specialist equipment to ensure safe and efficient demolition processes. We are efficient in completing projects quickly and effectively, minimising downtime and disruption
TOTAL industrial demolition overview
We are a professional industrial demolition contractor that has had our hand at many industrial demolition projects throughout the United Kingdom.
Industrial demolition can be extraordinarily complex requiring precision and strategic processes put in place to ensure the demolition project is executed with safety and security in mind. We are highly experienced experts at dealing with industrial demolition projects!
Each industrial demolition project is unique based on its scope and requirements. A specific site plan and safety plan are necessary. Below you can find a summary of the necessary steps and best practices we follow with our demolition work.
- Secure any permits required by local, authorities
- Start by the installation of erosion and soil control measures, based on the scope of work and the result desired
- Control and section off the area where demolition work will commence; this includes things like disconnecting all utilities like electricity and water
- Conduct approved asbestos abatement per local and state safety requirements
- Take out all gases, lights, mercury switches, ballasts etc. and use what is salvageable for recycling
- Safely discard and remove any materials that are found to be hazardous in nature
Ready to start your project?
Committed to Excellence on all levels
Let's Work Together
Please complete the form below and someone from the Total team will be in touch.